Common Issues with Amazon Echo Devices
Amazon has been launched a voice-enabled device called Amazon Echo. It comes in the different type of products like Echo, Echo Plus, Amazon Tap, Echo Dot etc. So in this post, We would like to know some most common issues that we can face while using these devices.
- Red means the mic switch on top of the speaker has been pressed. The speaker will not listen to your requests.
- Orange means the device is trying to connect to the wireless network.
- Violet appears when a problem occurs during Wi-Fi setup.
Indicators for Amazon Echo are different:
Red lights mean Alexa could not complete or process your command.
Amber lights from left to right mean the speaker is in setup mode. Waiting for you to pair it with a network using the Alexa app.
Blue lights mean the speaker is in Bluetooth pairing mode:
- Alexa cannot find your smart-home devices
- It disconnects from Wi-Fi
- Alexa doesn’t hear you very well
- Accidental activation
- Receiving unwanted calls
- Alarms and notifications are too loud
- Issues streaming with Spotify
- Trouble playing music on the speaker