Do you have Amazon Echo Dot device? If yes then you are here because you are facing any trouble with your device, right? If yes then you will be glad to know that here we have full definitive Amazon Echo Dot troubleshooting guide that not just help you to solve your problem but gives you a promise that you will not have to read such tutorial again when you will face the same problem. Yes, the solutions are that simple. Even after following the Amazon Echo Dot Troubleshooting Guide if you still face problem then we recommend you to read the article till last as we have given the mother of all solutions at the end.
Amazon Echo Dot Doesn’t Turn On or Respond
We know how you are currently feeling if your Amazon Echo Dot doesn’t turn on or respond. The fact is it is not so common problem but is very irritating for people who are facing it. If you are the one then here is a legitimate solution.
- Make sure that you’ve charged your Amazon Echo Dot with original charger or the one that comes with the package. If you are trying to charge the device using other adapters then it might not function correctly.
- When you connect your Amazon Echo Dot through audio cable or Bluetooth make sure that your device is 3 ft away from the speaker. It is advisable because when you place it near external speaker then it is very difficult for the device to hear your next commands.
- Don’t place your device nearby any wall. Try to make a distance of 20 cm.
- For better response make sure to speak clearly and naturally. Apart from this make sure there is no background noise.
Bluetooth Issues on Amazon Echo Dot
Amazon Echo Dot connects with smart gadgets and other devices using Bluetooth. In short, Bluetooth is one of the main functionality and it is easy to guess that most of the problems are related to Bluetooth. If you are dealing with Bluetooth issues then here is the list of solutions that you can try.
- The first and basic thing that you need to check is whether all of your devices support Bluetooth version that is compatible with Amazon Echo Dot.
- To check the compatible devices list just open the app, tap on Devices icon then tap on the device that you want to check.
- The next step is to confirm compatibility for which you need to know that Amazon Echo Dot support two types of Bluetooth profiles: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP SNK).
Charge the Battery for Your Bluetooth Device
If your Bluetooth device comes with the replaceable battery then try to replace your old batteries with a new one.
Check for Interference
It is recommended to take your Alexa device and Bluetooth device away from sources of general interference like microwave ovens, smartphones, and other wireless devices or gadgets. Apart from it make sure that your Bluetooth device is close to your Amazon Alexa Echo.
Pair Your Bluetooth Devices Again
In frustration, most of us forget the basics so we recommend you to don’t ignore this step as you might don’t tried it. You can try to pair the Bluetooth Alexa devices again if there is some sort of Bluetooth problem simple. Follow below steps to pair Bluetooth devices again.
- Say “Pair.”
- Select your device by opening the Bluetooth setting menu on your mobile or tablet.
Clear All Bluetooth Devices
- Download the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet and simply tap on Devices icon.
- Select your device and then tap on Bluetooth Devices.
- You will get a list of devices from where you need to select your preferred device and then tap on Forget Device. You can try this step for all other Bluetooth devices on the list.
- Don’t forget to restart your Alexa device and clear all devices for better response.
Hope you like our solutions given in Amazon Echo Dot Troubleshooting guide. If we missed out your problem then feel free to let us know as we will soon update this article with the solution. Now if you are still reading this part then it means that even after following above Amazon Echo Dot Help tip you are still unable to fix your Echo Dot problem. If so then immediately contact us as we will assist you with the best solution.
Actually, because of some technical fault, it is not possible to revive your device until and unless it is seen by an expert. Now in this, you don’t have to send your device to us, just call us right now and immediately get your solution without any delay. We ensure you to provide best and quality service without any complaint. So friends what are you waiting for immediately call us at 877-937-8077 to get your device fix as soon as possible.