Echo Dot Setup Support with Alexa- Amazon Echo Dot is a small cylindrical Bluetooth speaker. But it is not just a speaker, it is more than that. Like smartphones, Amazon Echo Dot has the capability to recognizes the voice. Amazon Echo device use the virtual assistant name as Alexa. Alexa is the intermediate between the Echo Device and the user. Sometimes the setup causes vital trouble with Alexa. So to provide you assistance on the Echo Dot Setup Support with Alexa, we Alexa Echo Help are always here.
At, Alexa Echo Help our best technical support specialist will provide Echo Dot Setup Support with Alexa. Our technical support team is highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable in their field. Because of delivering the best resolutions in a particular phase of time. We have maximum customer satisfaction rating and makes us count in the best Technical Support for Amazon Echo Dot device. Alexa Echo Help is always here to assist you and to bring you out of these kinds of problems.
If you are facing any issue regarding the Amazon Alexa related you can contact us at our contact number +1 877-937-8077. Even you can drop us an email also at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also provide assistance over there also. Our technical support associates are also available for you on live chat support. For live chat support just you need to visit our official website alexa-echo-help.com.
Guidelines for Echo Dot Device Setup
If you are facing echo setup issues in echo 1st or 2nd generation. Then nothing to worry now. You are in the right place. Alexa Echo Help will completely guide you regarding the Amazon Echo Setup with Alexa. To begin with, the Echo and Alexa app setup, follow these steps:
- Place Echo device away from walls and 8 inches above the ground.
- During setup, place the Echo position near to the socket.
- The should have well adequate Wi-Fi coverage.
- Must have Fire OS, Android, or iOS device as they’re compatible with Alexa App.
Begin with Echo Setup and Tools
First, place your echo device in a well adequate area near the socket. You can configure Amazon Echo device from both Smartphone and Desktop. In both the terms, the procedure is the same. Just only the medium is different. So here are the steps to install the Amazon Echo Setup with Alexa. Phone must have at least:
- Amazon Alexa App
- Fire OS 3.0 or higher resolution,
- Android 5.0 or higher resolution, or
- iOS 9.0 or higher
So to download the Amazon Alexa App visit these particular stores in your smartphone:
- Apple’s App Store
- Google Play Store
- Amazon App Store
Once you download the Amazon Alexa Application in your particular smartphone. Just open the application and sign in there with the same credentials of Amazon Account.
Steps to Connect the Amazon Echo Device with Alexa
- Start with Echo plug-in and wait for 8-10 seconds as the device takes time to initialize.
- Next, a blue light ring on top of Alexa device that will turn orange once the initialization completes.
- Now, sign in Alexa app using your Amazon account credentials, as it’s time to setup and configure your echo
- For the fresh echo setup, it will automatically get redirect to a screen with “Setup a new device” button. Click this button. So you can enter the next screen.
However, if other devices listed on Alexa app, go to “Settings”-> [device] name->”Setup a new device” button.
- Then, choose the country language.
- Click “Next” and then on “Connect to wifi” button for connecting your Alexa app to echo device. As soon the device connects, a message will appear,” Your echo is now connected” on the screen.
- Next, to connect Echo device with router wifi, select the SSID names from the list of available networks on Alexa app and type the authenticated credentials, if wifi has a password.
- Finally, when the echo device connects to wifi, the Alexa device says, “Your setup is completed”
- To check it start giving voice commands to the echo device.
15 Best Commands for Amazon Alexa
To begin every command in the Amazon Echo device you need to need to always begin with “Alexa”. For example, Alexa Set an Alarm for (Time) or Alexa what’s the weather today.
- Alexa set the treble to three
- Alexa set night/ mode
- Alexa increase bass
- Alexa decrease treble
- Alexa increase bass in the living room
- Alexa set to night mode on the bedroom TV
- Alexa set movie mode
- Alexa set the bass to two on the sound bar
- Alexa wake me up every day at [time]
- Alexa, wake me up at [time] to [music or radio station].
- Alexa snooze” [For nine minutes]
- Alexa set the timer for [X minutes]
- Alexa set a 10 minute [pizza] timer.
- Alexa, how long is left on the timer?
- Alexa stop the timer
So for any other technical Support, you can contact us at +1 877-937-8077. We are available 24*7 to provide you with the better resolution. Alexa Echo Help is happy to assist you always and provide you with Amazon Echo, Amazon Alexa Troubleshooting Support. Our experts will provide you with the best Echo Dot Setup Support with Alexa within no time so connect with us.