How to Solve Alexa Calling and Messaging Issues? – Alexa Echo Help team welcomes you to our blog section. Here you will find the complete answers related to Amazon Alexa. The calling and messaging is the most popular feature of Amazon’s Alexa. It always users to make and receive calls meanwhile send messages between Amazon Echo devices also. Similarly, these calls and messages can forward to the Amazon Alexa application for smartphones. But sometimes some hurdles come in this amazing feature. So How to Solve Alexa Calling and Messaging Issues?
We, Alexa Echo Help the leading technical support specialist for Amazon Alexa, has prepared this particular blog. So as to remove your all queries regarding the calling and messaging issue in Alexa. We will guide you completely regarding How to Solve Alexa Calling and Messaging Issues. We have a team of experts, who work 24/7 to find new better alternatives for the Amazon Alexa Echo devices. In our team, we have the most experienced and highly skilled technical support experts, which resolve your technical issue in friction of time.
So if you are looking for Alexa calling Troubleshooting, then you are at the right place. You can refer our blog to resolve Alexa Calling and Messaging issue or you can contact us at our toll-free number +1 877-937-8077. Similarly, you can drop us an email also at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more better convenience you can also use our live chat support option by just visiting our official website www.alexa-echo-help.com.
Top 4 Major Issues in Alexa Calling and Messaging
Alexa- to- Alexa calling and messaging, Amazon introduced the free service. When it unveiled its latest Echo- branded speaker, the Echo Show, which features a display and focuses on allowing audio and video calls from users. Amazon has developed a call for Alexa to extend this functionality to other Echo devices. But will the great functionalities, there are some major issues that most of the users are facing during the Alexa Calling and Messaging.
- Block unwanted calls on Amazon
- Alexa Calling not working anymore
- Facing Alexa to Alexa calling problem
- Alexa unable to receive incoming calls
How to Solve Alexa Calling and Messaging Issues?
- Block unwanted calls on Amazon- The contact blocking update is available only for the Alexa app’s iOS version. Open the Alexa app and go to your contact list to activate the blocking feature.
- Scroll down from here and select the person you want to block.
- Then just tap the new ” block contact” button next to their name and you will no longer receive their calls or messages.
- Amazon Alexa Calling not working anymore- Alexa uses the Wi-Fi network of your compatible device to make calls and requires a strong connection. Any problems with your network can affect the quality of the call or bring the call down.
- Restarting your compatible device, Internet modem and router typically solves most intermittent problems with Wi-Fi: turn off your router and/or modem and wait 30 seconds.
- If both a router and a modem are available, turn your modem back on first and wait until it restarts. Turn on the router.
- When your network hardware restarts, unplug the power adapter for three seconds from your Echo device and then plug it in. If you use a compatible tablet instead of an Echo device, restart it by pressing the three seconds power button and choose Restart from the menu.
- Facing Alexa to Alexa calling problem- To start with, open the Alexa app on your mobile phone and tap the Communicate icon. If you have not already registered for calling Alexa- to- Alexa, you must confirm your name, allow access to your contacts and verify your telephone number.
- Tap on Communicate option
- Select the Contact
- As you select a screen will pop up, just choose the Alexa Audio Call or Alexa Video Call as per your preference.
Alexa Unable to Receive Incoming Calls | Alexa Echo Help
When an Alexa- to- Alexa call enters, the light flashes green on all your supported Echo devices, a ringtone sounds and Alexa announces who calls.
- To answer the call, say ” Answer.” if not want to answer say, ” Ignore.”
- The contact card for the caller is displayed on the screen with Answer and Ignore options when you use the Alexa app.
- When the call is connected, the light on your Echo device remains green. If you are on a call and another call enters, the new call is automatically sent to another device available at home.
- Use the Alexa app to turn off the incoming call ringer for a particular device:
- select the device.
- Choose a device.
- Choose Sounds.
- Toggle off the calling ringer
Compatible Devices for Alexa Calling and Messaging
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Amazon Echo Plus
- Amazon Echo Spot
- Amazon Echo Show
- Alexa app (on smartphones or Fire tablet)
If you are facing any kind of issue in your in Amazon Alexa device, Echo Device, Amazon Tap device. You can contact us at +1 877-937-8077 or just drop us an email at email@example.com. We are available in your service 24/7 for Amazon Alexa related solutions.