How to Make Video and Phone Calls with Amazon Alexa Echo Dot?- Welcome to the blog section of Alexa Echo Help. Here you will find all answers related to Amazon Alexa, Echo Dot related. In this particular blog, you will find the answers regarding how to video call on echo spot? Can Alexa Answer phone Calls? How to Make Video and Phone Calls with Amazon Alexa Echo Dot? and many more related to Amazon Alexa.
Alexa Echo Help is a team of highly trained, experienced and talented technical support specialist for Amazon Alexa Echo Dot. Because of the best resolutions in a given phase of time. We have the highest level of customer satisfaction and are the best technical support for Amazon Echo Dot. Alexa Echo Help is always here to help you with these types of problems. In this particular blog section, you will get the best method to resolve the problem of How to Make Video and Phone Calls with Amazon Alexa Echo Dot?
Our technical support specialists are available 24/7 to provide you with the best assistance and support for Amazon Alexa Echo Dot. You can share your queries with us by emailing us at email@example.com or even you can reach to us by contacting us at our toll-free number +1 877-937-8077. For more better support you can take advantage of our live chat support also by just visiting our website alexa-echo-help.com.
How Make Video and Phone Calls with Amazon Alexa Echo Dot?
Whether you want to play music, turn on your lights or just check the weather, Amazon smart speakers powered by Alexa can do almost everything. And that includes calling. Amazon Echo Dot devices to call people in your contacts, although they do not have their own Amazon Echo device.
- Echo Dot
- Echo Show
- Echo Spot
- Echo Plus
These are the following devices which are Compatible iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets with the Alexa app. So before proceeding forward towards making video and phone calls with Amazon Alexa Echo Dot much check the compatibility of the device.
How to Video Call on Echo Spot with Amazon Alexa
To make a video call on Echo Spot firstly you need to understand that you can only call people who are in your contacts list and also have an Echo or the Alexa Application in their respected smartphone.
- To contact people, open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Click on the speech bubble on the left side of the bottom toolbar.
- Tap the Contacts icon at the top right.
- If you use this feature for the first time, the app will ask for permission to access your contacts.
- You have to choose Allow to make calls.
- Enter and confirm a valid telephone number if this is the first time you have used the feature.
- You will see a list of all the people with whom you can call.
- To see their information, tap any contact.
- Begin a voice or video call from the Alex app, tap the icon under the name of the person.
- To start a voice call, simply say ” Alexa, call Person Name.”
- The Echo will confirm that the contact’s name was correctly understood and the call will start.
- If you have an Amazon Alexa Dot, the ring at the top pulsates green while the call is active.
- If you call someone with an Echo Show or the Alexa app, you will start a video call by default.
- You can turn off the video by saying ” video off” after the call has begun, or by clicking on the video button on the monitor.
- To end a call, just say ” Alexa, end call” or ” Alexa, hang up.” or Click on the Hang Up button on the screen.
Types of Calling from Amazon Alexa Echo Dot | Alexa Echo Help
- International calling: You can make and receive international calls between Echo compatible devices and the Amazon Alexa app Just make sure your contact is in a location that also supports Alexa Calling, has signed up for Alexa Calling and Messaging and is listed in the Amazon Alexa app’s contact list.
- Alexa application calling: You can make calls to mobile or landline numbers in the USA, Canada, and Mexico using the Amazon Alexa app on your Android or iOS smartphone. This gives you the ability to make and receive calls between anyone who has the Alexa app or a compatible Echo device from your phone’s contact list and who already sign up for the Alexa Calling and Messaging.
- Alexa to Alexa calling: Make and receive calls between Echo compatible devices. You can reach anyone who has a compatible Echo device and who has signed up for Alexa Calling from the contact list of your mobile phone.
If are finding any kind of hurdles in your entertainment due to the Amazon Alexa devices. Contact Us at +1 877-937-8077. Or just drop a single email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical support specialist will get connect you and provide you the best assistance which helps to make your device a brand new one.