How to Connect Your Phone to Amazon Echo Speakers?- Alexa Echo Help Team welcomes you to the latest section of Amazon Echo Speakers. In this particular blog, we will discuss how you can connect the Amazon Echo to external Speakers. Here you will also find the solution regarding the Alexa problem entering pairing mode. Even we will guide you that how to use Amazon Echo Bluetooth without wifi. But first, we will assist you regarding How to Connect Your Phone to Amazon Echo Speakers?.
Let us we introduce ourselves again, We are Alexa Echo Help, India’s leading technical support specialist for Amazon Alexa, Amazon Echo related devices. Our company has highly trained and qualified technical support experts, who are available 24/7 to provide you will the best ever assistance related to your Amazon Echo devices. They will guide you best regarding your Amazon Alexa devices. This particular blog section regarding How to Connect Your Phone to Amazon Echo Speakers is prepared by our one of the best technical support experts.
If you are looking for the best technical support assistance for Amazon-related device, then you can contact us through our 24/7 available toll-free number +1-877-937-8077 or even you write us an email at email@example.com related to your any query for Amazon Alexa Echo device. Our technical support specialists are always here for you to provide you will the best assistance for Amazon Echo Speakers and for How to Connect Your Phone to Amazon Echo Speakers.
Smartphone’s Minimum Requirement to Connect with the Echo
Device Hardware Requirement
- Processor Type
- A dual-core processor or better.
- Currently not supported with Intel processors.
- Processor Speed- Greater than 1.2GHz
- Device Memory – 1GB or higher
- Android OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Modified versions of the Android OS.
- Blackberry devices running along with Android apps are currently not supportable.
- iPad Mini
- iPod touch
- iOS 8.0 and higher
- Internet Connection
How to Connect Your Phone to Amazon Echo Speakers?
There are a variety of speakers equipped with voice assistants in addition to just phones and laptops. One such dominant player is the Amazon Echo. A year ago, Amazon launched a variety of Amazon Echo speakers-Echo Dot, Echo and Echo Plus, in various price ranges. All three speakers are home entertainment designed and can do much more than just play songs for you.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app to your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Connect Amazon Echo speakers to the power outlet.
- Now connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the Wi-Fi network in your home.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app once it gets downloaded and go to Settings Under Settings.
- Select the name of the device -Echo Dot, Echo or Echo Plus
- Choose language and click the “Continue” button,
- For 5 seconds, hold down the home button on the Amazon Echo Dot, Echo or Echo Plus.
- Tap on the “Continue” button on your smartphone.
- You will then be asked to connect to the Wi-Fi device.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings of the phone and select the device name Amazon.
- Go back to the settings of the Amazon Alexa app.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Start by saying “Hey Alexa” and you can talk to it now
Connect Amazon Echo Dot to an External Speaker | Alexa Echo Help
Before you begin Set your Echo and Bluetooth speaker or external speaker, place them at least three ft or nearly to 1 meter apart for each other. Select a Bluetooth speaker that is certified for use with Echo devices for the best results.
- Turn the Bluetooth speaker on and turn the volume on.
- Disconnect from your Echo other Bluetooth devices.
- Only one Bluetooth device can be connected to the Amazon Echo Speakers.
- To connect a Bluetooth speaker to the Echo.
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker pairing mode.
- For more information, see your Bluetooth speaker’s user guide.
- Select the Devices icon in the Alexa app.
- Select your equipment and select Devices for Bluetooth.
- Select a new device to pair.
- Select your Bluetooth speaker and follow the instructions on the screen when a list of available devices appears.
How to Use Amazon Echo Bluetooth without WiFi
- The first step is to make sure you are within your Amazon Echo range.
- The next step to ask from the Alexa to turn ON the Bluetooth by asking, “Alexa, turn on Bluetooth. “
- Alexa should answer the above phrase, “search”.
- This is almost the same as putting a Bluetooth device in the pairing mode.
- Start your device settings and click on Bluetooth.
- See the Other Devices section and tap the device with the name “Echo”.
- Alexa will confirm that it has successfully connected to your device.
Contact our team of experts for free. If you still have problems for How to Connect Your Phone to Amazon Echo Speakers. We’re ready 24/7. Call our Amazon Alxea Tech Support toll- free number and get some amazing skills for Amazon Alexa to get the most benefits.
Name: Alexa Echo
Contact Number: +1 877-937-8077
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat Support: alexa-echo-help.com