How to Setup Youtube on Alexa Echo Show?- Alexa Echo Help is the first choice for the Amazon Alexa device technical support. Our company provides the best resolution for the problems related to Amazon Alexa, Amazon Echo or Echo Show in very quick time. We work here with only purpose i.e. is to provide the best customer support service experience. Now the Amazon has introduced a new advanced feature in Alexa Echo Show that is of Youtube. Today we will assist you How to Setup Youtube on Alexa Echo show.
Youtube is also a wonderful creation over the internet. It is a place of entertainment. Today almost everyone uses Youtube for their entertainment. Therefore only Amazon also provide the service in Alexa Echo show to get connect with the youtube. So as there will no hurdles in your entertainment and you can easily enjoy your songs and videos etc from youtube. But by introducing new features and technology some of us get confused related to the setup of that particular thing. Therefore we, Alexa Echo Help today will guide you with the best method for How to Setup Youtube on Alexa Echo Help.
In this particular blog section, you will find all the complete information related to Alexa Echo Show setup with Youtube. But still, if you find any difficulty related to how to set up the Alexa Show on Youtube. So you can contact us with our toll-free number +1-877-937-8077 or even you can write us down to our official email address firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your queries. We Alexa Echo Help are in here to provide you best assistance.
What is Alexa Echo Show and How to Set up Echo Show
Amazon Echo Show is an intelligent speaker in the Amazon Echo product line. Like other family devices, it is programmed around Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa, but also features a 7-inch touchscreen display which can be used to show visual data to accompany its reactions, as well as actually play video and make video calls to other users of Echo Show. The video call new feature was subsequently extended to include all the Skype users.
- Install the Alexa App in your PC / Mac or tablet. The app is available for downloadable from Amazon Appstore, Apple App Store or Google Play. You also can download the software by using Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 10 or higher directly even from Alexa.amazon.com.
- Find a spot with your Echo Show after accessing the Alexa App (should be eight inches or more it from any back wall or window) and plugging this into an AC access point by using the power adapter. It will instantly turn on.
- Next, there are on-screen prompts for Simply select Language, Connect to Wi-Fi (have your username and password / wireless security code), Verify Time Zone, Simply log in to your Amazon account (will be the same as your smartphone account), and then start reading and agree to the terms and Conditions of Echo Show.
- If firmware software updates are available, a prepared message will now be displayed on the screen. Tap Install Now, displayed on the screen. It may take minutes to install. Wait till the screen informs you that the update(s) have been installed.
How to Setup Youtube on Alexa Echo Show | Alexa Echo Help
Amazon Echo Show is an intelligent speaker in the Amazon Echo product range. It is intended around Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa, similar to many other smart devices in the family.
- Pull down the notification bar from the top of the Echo Show screen and then just go to Settings of the Echo.
- Scroll down and move to the Legal & Compliance option
- Now click on Amazon.com Privacy Notice option.
- Now just click on the link Your Account option
- You will be automatically redirected to the Amazon Store.
- Search Google in the search box option.
- Here you just look for the product and Search.Google.com and Open it.
- Now just click on the My Account option which is available on the right top.
- Click on the Search or just directly click on the YouTube icon.
- Now you can easily access to Youtube.
Echo Show Youtube Commands | Alexa Echo Help
The Echo Show, as well as Echo Spot, are really the only touchscreen Echo speakers. That basically means you can actually tell them to show things to you.
- For calendar: “Alexa, show my August calendar.”
- To Show pictures: “Alexa, show selfie photos”
- For viewing your cameras or other rooms: “Alexa, show the lobby camera.”
If you still finding any difficulty regarding how to connect youtube with Alexa Echo show, you can contact us at +1 877-937-8077 or drop us an email at email@example.com. Our technical team is available 24/7 to provide you with the best assistance for How to Setup Youtube on Alexa Echo Show.