How to Connect Alexa With Fire Stick? – Alexa Eco Help is a family of professional experts who invited you to the latest blog section about Amazon Alexa. Through this particular blog, we are providing you the great support regarding the setup between your Alexa and Firestick. Many customers who are new with the product Alexa are repeatedly asking us about How to Connect Alexa With Fire Stick? In order to help you to fix the issue, we are providing you the best and simple steps through this particular blog section.
Amazon has announced the most awaited feature to control the Fire TV Stick with Alexa devices. By using the Fire Stick you can control the Fire Tv. Fire Stick is the best selling device and it is also available at the cheapest price. Alexa Eco Help has hired a highly trained team of professional experts who are always available for you to provide the best services. Our Amazon technical Support is there to provide effective customer support services. The Fire Stick product of Amazon has soo many features and it is wonderful devices. But despite having soo many features and quality the customers face problems of How to Connect Alexa With Fire Stick?
Our customer helpline services are available for 24/7. The team promises you to deliver the best and simple solutions regarding the connectivity of the Alexa with the Fire Stick. If you have any query then feel free to call us at our toll-free number +1-877-937-8077 or you can also share your query via email at email@example.com.
About Amazon Fire Stick
Fire Stick allows you to watch Live TV shows and Live Sports as well which ends your dependability on satellite or cable. You can access over 5,00,000 movies, play games, download apps, sports channels, TV shows and episodes from your favorite streaming services such as Prime video, Netflix, Showtime, HBO etc. By plugging into an HDMI video port you can basically turn any TV into a smart TV. The Fire Stick was introduced in 2o014 and it competes with Google Chromecast and Roku. Well, Fire Stick comes in the new version, the newer version was introduced in 2016 which includes updated hardware along with the virtual assistant Alexa.
What Are the Requirements to Run FireStick?
Amazon Account: If you have bought FireStick from the Amazon store then it is very obvious that you have already made the account. But if you don’t have the account then you need to create one to launch the FireStick device.
Wireless Connection: Wireless connection is significant to run FireStick because of the smooth functioning of the device. Higher the quality of the video content the higher internet speed will be required. For example to run a quality video of 1080p you will need a 10 Mbps internet, for the 720p quality video you need a 4 Mbps internet and so on.
TV: One of the most essential requirement to run a FireStick is TV or a Computer consists of an HDMI port. FireStick runs smoothly with a 1080p Full HD TV and you will also enjoy watching a better quality.
Connect Your Fire Stick With Alexa
- In order to connect the FireStick with Alexa open the Alexa app on your Android or IOS device.
- Tap on the Menu button which is on the upper left side of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu list select music, videos, and books.
- Within the video, section chooses the FireStick option.
- Tap on Connect your Alexa device.
- The list of available Fire TV will be appeared, select the device that you want to connect with Alexa.
- Now a list of your Alexa enabled devices will be appearing, select any one or more devices that you want to control by using the FireStick that you have chosen the above step. After the selection Tap on the Linked devices button.
Simple Steps to Connect Fire Stick With TV
- The first thing you need to do is search for an HDMI port on your TV and then plug the FireStick in it. This is the way to connect the FireStick with TV.
- After purchasing you will get the Alexa voice remote control with the FireStick. You have to pair that Alexa Voice Remote with FireStick, follow the following steps to do that:
- First, insert the batteries into the Alexa Remote.
- You have to hold the remote at least 5 meters away from the TV.
- At least for 10 seconds press and hold the Home button on your remote.
- Now to continue press Play/Pause button.
- Choose the preferred language.
- The next step is to connect the Fire Stick to your wireless internet.
- Follow the steps that will appear on the screen when FireStick is connected to the TV.
- Now you can watch the latest media content for free.
Our services are always open for you if you need any kind of help regarding the Alexa or FireStick or FireTV to give us a call at our toll-free number +1-877-937-8077.