How to Download Alexa App in iPhone – Alexa Echo Help one of the leading technical support specialists for Alexa Application and Amazon devices. We received many questions from the Amazon Alexa users regarding the Alexa application. Some of the users unable to understand that how to Alexa app android download. Whereas some face problem of Amazon Alexa app won’t open in their iPhone. So in this particular blog, all your queries from How to Download Alexa App in iPhone to how to use Alexa app in iPhone will get clear.
We, Alexa Echo Help are one of the foremost technical support provider in India for Alexa devices. Our technical support associates are highly trained, experienced and well knowledge regarding the Amazon Alexa Echo device. Our technical support specialists provide you with the best resolution for Amazon-related devices. We are popular technical support experts because of having the highest customer satisfaction rate in India. Our company works 24/7 to provide you with the best assistance. So if you ever found any difficulty regarding How to Download Alexa App in iPhone or how to install Alexa App in iPhone you can contact us.
You are free to call us anytime. We are here for you 365 days 24/7 to provide you will the best technical support assistance. You can reach to our technical support associates through +1 877-937-8077 or by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always happy to assist you.
Create an Apple ID in iPhone to Download Amazon Alex App
In every iPhone, you need to create an official apple account because without that you are unable to enter in the App store and unable to download the Alexa app for the Alexa Echo devices. Therefore you must first create an apple account. You can create Apple Account from two different methods either by iPhone itself or by visiting the official Apple website by using the Desktop or Laptop.
Steps to Create Apple ID to Download any App in iPhone
- Open and tap the App Store.
- If you don’t see even this option, ensure you’re logged out of iCloud.
- Enter your email, password and select the specific country corresponding with your payment method’s billing address.
- Your new Apple ID will be the email you provide. Read the terms and the Apple License agreement, tap Agree. Click Next.
- Fill your name and birthday, and if you want to, click Apple Updates. This keeps you up-to-date with Apple’s latest information, firmware, services, and products. Click Next.
- Attempt to enter your credit card and details about the billing, then click Next.
- You can also simply select None and try to learn what to do if None is displayed or if you can not simply select it. Until you make a purchase, you will never be charged.
- Payment details can be changed or removed later.
- Confirm the number of your iPhone. This can definitely help you authenticate your identity and, if necessary, recover your account. Click Next.
- Check your email for an email account from Apple to confirm your email account and follow the instructions.
How to Download Alexa App in iPhone | Alexa Echo Help
Though the App Store you search for Alexa app the exact same way as you search from the google play store in android but with some little difference. Even now Alexa app for mac os has been introduced.
- Open the App Store app in your particular iPhone.
- Click on the Search icon at the bottom of the iPhone’s screen.
- Enter the app name “Alexa” for which you are looking for.
- Tap Search on from your iPhone keyboard.
- Tap the on Alexa App that you wish to download.
- Click on Get it a free option.
- Place your finger on the round Home button to activate your finger Touch ID if you don’t have touch ID then just enter your login credentials.
How to Use Alexa App on iPhone to Control Alexa from iPhone
Similarly, Like Siri, Alexa is a voice assistant, and you can use her from your own voice. Unlike Siri, iPhone users didn’t want to wake her up with saying, “Hey Alexa.” They do have to open the Alexa app instead. Open the app for Amazon Alexa. Click on the icon of Alexa. Try to speak to the iPhone and ask a question such as, “Where is the nearest station?”
Note: If you do this for the very first time, the Amazon Alexa app is asked to allow you to use the same microphone of your device.
Contact Us to Download Alexa App in iPhone
If you still find any difficulty regarding the use in Alexa application on iPhone or any other smartphone or facing problem in How to Download Alexa App in iPhone. So you can contact us anytime through our Alexa Echo toll-free number +1-877-937-8077. Even you discuss your queries with us through writing us on email@example.com. You can also use our live chat support feature by visiting our website www.alexa-echo-help.com.