How to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo – Finding trouble regarding the Amazon Echo? Alexa won’t play Amazon music. So not to worry much now. Contact with the leading technical support specialist for Amazon Echo. The Alexa Echo Help, the popular technical support expert for Amazon Alexa Echo devices in India. We are a specialist at Amazon Echo devices. Here you will find the complete solution regarding the Amazon Alexa, Echo devices. Here you will find the best assistance for How to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo.
Alexa Echo Help is the first choice for technical support experts in India for Amazon devices. Our company hired the most experienced, talented and highly enthusiast technical personalities who will assist you very well. Here at Alexa Echo Help, the Amazon technical support team is available all the time, so you do not go through any trouble related to Alexa Echo device. Our company motive is to deliver the best solutions, in less time. By this way, we save our clients precious time and provide them with a better resolution. So if you facing any issue regarding the Amazon Echo like How to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo. So you can contact us.
You can reach to us through Alexa Echo Help toll-free number +1-877-937-8077 or even you can just write us your query at email@example.com. Our technical support associates are here 24/7 to provide you with better comfort for your Amazon Echo devices.
Different Methods to Listen to Music on Amazon Echo
There are two different methods for listening to music on your Amazon Echo device. First is you can just use Alexa to stream up music from the known streaming service providers or you can use your personal Bluetooth method.
- Following Stream Music Service Provider for Amazon Echo: Alexa fully supports an increasing number of online streaming sites on Amazon devices based entirely on subscriptions. In the Alexa app, simply select the menu, Settings and TV & Video and see which options are available. Alexa can be asked to stream music as well as media via one or even more Alexa devices. You usually automatically have direct access for your Amazon Music library after you register online an Alexa device with your Amazon account.
- Amazon Echo Via Bluetooth: In this particular method you can connect your smartphone with the Amazon Echo device through Bluetooth service. To begin with, the Bluetooth you just need to set your smartphone to Bluetooth pairing stage. Keep your smartphone in the range of your Echo.
- You just need to give a simple command by saying “Pair”. It will automatically get connect
- Even you can connect manually through visiting your Bluetooth settings in your smartphone setting option and connect from their also. You can use Amazon Echo Play music from iPhone as well as from the Android smartphone.
Setup for Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo | Alexa Echo Help
If you are looking for the music to play through the new purchased Amazon Echo, then we will help you with this. Just follow the under mentioned steps for the successful step of your Amazon Echo to play music over it.
- Open the Alexa App (if you don’t have then download it to your smartphone)
- Once you download and open the Alexa application on the left side click on the Music, Videos & Book option.
- Click on your choice music service from where you wish to have access.
- If you are new over the service of Alexa, then link up your Amazon Account with the music service provider.
- Login back into your account linked up with the Alexa app.
- Login to the music service provider application and now you are ready to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo.
Setup Procedure for Amazon Echo Play Music From PC
If you are looking forward to streaming Amazon Echo free music from your computer to your Amazon Echo device. Then just open your any browser and go to your Amazon Alexa page. Sign in to Amazon account and click on the settings.
- Click >>> Name of the Alexa Echo Device.
- Select Bluetooth >>> Click on New Device.
- Open the Windows 10 Settings >>> Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices >>> Click on Add Bluetooth or other devices
- Alexa device show as connected and even the Alexa also notify the connectivity.
- Now you can play music on your PC and it will listen up from the Alexa Echo.
Amazon Music App Troubleshooting Guidelines
- Grayed out Music: Grayed out albums or songs for playback are no longer available.
- Missing Songs or Sync Issues: Logout and re-login in your account
- Streaming Issues: Internet connection might be poor.
- Downloading Issues: Check Connectivity of Wi-Fi.
If you are stilling any technical problem regarding How to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo. You can contact us at toll-free number +1-877-937-8077. We are here for you 24/7 to provide you with the best assistance for Amazon Echo and Music related queries.