How to Get the Alexa App on PC?- The Amazon Echo is not an intelligent home product that operates on a mobile device. Once set up and run, the echo is activated completely by the voice and it’s quite good. And you can handle just about everything from your Windows 10 PC because there’s a web app. To get Alexa on Microsoft Windows is the latest move by Amazon. So today, Alexa Echo Help will completely guide you for How to Get the Alexa App on PC easily.
Alexa Echo Help India’s foremost leading Amazon Echo technical support service provider in India. Our company, Alexa Echo Help have the jewels of best technical support associates who are highly trained, experienced and familiar with all the latest technology in Amazon Alexa Echo device. Alexa Echo Help technical support specialists provide you the best resolution regarding How to Get Alexa App on PC in less time and how to use control Echo device through PC.
Our technical support staff is available 24/7 to provide you the best solution regarding all the problems related to Alexa Echo, Amazon Tap, Amazon Firestick etc. If you facing any problem regarding the Alexa App our team will resolve in one call only. You can easily reach to us through our Alexa Echo Help toll-free number +1 877-937-8077 or even you just drop us query email on our official email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Alexa for PC Windows 10 | Alexa-Echo-Help
You can make your life easier with Alexa on your PC and use your voice to do more. Just simply tap Alexa to check the calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, listen to the news and much more. Even with your voice, Alexa on your PC makes it much easier to completely control your smart home from anywhere. Alexa is engineered to make your life easier, whether you’re at home or on the go.
How to Get the Alexa App on PC Windows 10
Amazon Alexa is currently available in a single executable file called ‘Alexa_App_for_PC_Installer_1_2_9.exe ‘ in the size of 134MB.
- Download the Amazon Alexa for PC from Microsoft Store
- Install the Alexa app and follow instructions
- You can easily Launch Alexa app from the Windows Start menu.
- Log in using your Amazon account through your Login credentials.
- For the individuals who are outside the U.S. may need to change system language for a better experience.
- Installation of the Alexa app in the Windows 10 will automatically grab Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 but if your PC already installed with Mircosoft Visual C++ 2015 or with greater version then it will automatically stop installing and notify you to just proceed.
- Presumably, newer versions of Alexa will be providing is 22.214.171.124 along with Shopping assistant v1.0.200243.0.
- If you want that the Alexa app all the time appears on the Windows 10 taskbar then Go to the Windows Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > Select which icons which are appear as on the taskbar and you just need to click on enable Alexa.
How to Connect Alexa Echo with PC Quickly
- Sign in to your Alexa account
- Go to the Settings in the left pane.
- Choose your Amazon Echo visible in the list of devices.
- Select Bluetooth
- Select the option of “Pair a New Device”; Alexa will search for available devices automatically in 1-2 minutes.
- Go to the Search Box of your PC, Search Box is always in the Start menu.
- Type Bluetooth Amazon Alexa Echo in the list of devices and Tap on Done option.
- Your personal computer is now connected to your Amazon Echo as a speaker device.
Reasons Behind the Alexa Echo Devices are Getting Popular
Amazon Echo speakers ‘ huge popularity causes many people to jump on the car – and then ask, what actually exactly can Alexa do? But those first weeks ‘ beauty is attempting out things and being happily surprised. But here’s a useful quick guide for your Alexa speaker:
- Play games.
- Play radio stations.
- Set timers and alarms.
- Ask web-based questions.
- Get tailor-made news reports.
- Make calls to cell phones in your home.
- Control smart home devices with your voice.
- Music stream from Spotify or other music services.
- Grouped with smart home devices to work together using unique and amazing commands.
Typical Application Examples For Amazon Devices
|Smart Home / Appliances||●||●||●|
|Smart TV / Set Top Boxes||●|
The Amazon Echo Show not only controls the intelligent home devices but also has some other great features that help you a lot. If you still find a problem with the Amazon Echo Show device. Contact us by calling + 1 877-937-8077. You can even share your problems with us at email@example.com via email. By visiting our website URL www.alexa-echo-help.com, you can leave us a message on our live chat support option.